1. Why can you go to Walmart but not Kohl’s?
2. Why the Dollar store and not a mom-and-pop shop?
3. Why can’t you have an elective surgery, but you can have an abortion which is elective?
4. Why should you stay inside but yet heat and sunlight kill the virus?
5. Why can’t kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus?
6. Why don’t people know that these are “recommendations” not laws because they have not gone through due process?
7. Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?
8. Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate?
9. Why have coroners questioned death certificates listed as CV-19?
10. Why are areas like Chicago and NY gearing up for mass vaccination?
11. What makes one person essential and another not?
12. Why are they dividing us?
13. How do people not know that we are a Republic, not a Democracy?
14. Where has the flu gone?
15. Why do the homeless consistently demonstrate the lowest infection rates?
16. Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown?
17. Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?
18. What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids…to us?
19. Why have most other death rates dropped since the virus?
20. Why did world leaders meet in China in October 2019?
21. Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?
22. Why are hospitals paid more for Covid 19 deaths?
23. Why are some doctors speaking out and then getting silenced?
24. Why did Obama give the Wuhan lab $334 million dollars?